Grilled Garlic Pork
– 1 cup of water
– ½ cup of garlic cloves, peeled
– 1 sprig of fresh thyme, chopped
– ½ teaspoon of cayenne pepper
– 2 teaspoons of salt
– Juice from 1 large lemon
– ¼ cup of cider vinegar
– ½ cup of olive oil
– 2 lbs of boneless pork tenderloin, thinly sliced into ¼-inch thick rounds
– In a small saucepan, bring the water to a boil and blanch the garlic for 3-4 minutes.
– Drain and then chop the garlic.
– In a large bowl, mix together the garlic, thyme, cayenne, salt, lemon juice, vinegar and olive oil.
– Place the pork rounds in the marinade and marinate for about 5 hours.
– Preheat your grill to medium heat, then add the rounds.
– Turn once or twice, until cooked through.
– Serve hot.