– ½ cup of mayonnaise
– 3 cloves garlic
– ½ teaspoon of paprika
– ¼ teaspoon of salt
– ¼ teaspoon of pepper
– 3 baking potatoes, cut in ¼-inch slices
– 1 large onion, sliced
– In a large bowl, mix the mayonnaise and seasons until well blended.
– Stir in the sliced potatoes and onions to coat.
– Divide the potato mixture evenly among six 12-inch square pieces of heavy duty foil.
– Seal each piece to form a packet.
– Place the foil packets on your grill over medium-hot heat.
– Grill, covered, for 25-30 minutes or until the potatoes are tender.